• AFL
  • NRL
  • NBA
  • College Basketball
  • NHL
  • Tennis
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Sporting Kansas City vs St Louis City Prediction and Tips - 6 November 2023

Sporting KC squares off with St Louis City in MLS action at Children's Mercy Park on Monday, with kick-off at 9:00am AEDT.

Stats Insider's top betting tips for Sporting KC vs St Louis City, as well as the latest betting odds in Australia, are detailed in this article.

Who Will Win: Sporting Kansas City vs St Louis City

Based on trusted machine learning and data, Stats Insider has simulated Monday's Sporting KC-St Louis City MLS match-up 10,000 times.

Our independent predictive analytics model gives Sporting KC a 50.6% chance of winning, St Louis City a 26.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.7% chance of happening.

More: Sporting KC vs St Louis City Simulated 10K Times

Sporting Kansas City vs St Louis City: Odds

The current betting odds in Australia for Monday's MLS clash at Children's Mercy Park are shown here:

  • Head to Head: Sporting KC $1.70, St Louis City $4.50, Draw $4.20
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.65, Under $2.20

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, bet365 currently has Sporting KC at $1.70 and St Louis City at $4.50.

Lastly, bet365 has odds of $4.20 for a draw if you think the score will be all square after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with bet365, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.65 and odds for the Under at $2.20.

More: Best Bets Today for All Sports

Sporting Kansas City vs St Louis City: Betting Tips

  • Head to Head: St Louis City at $4.50 with bet365 (4.4% edge) 🔥
  • Total Goals: Over 2.5 at $1.65 with bet365 (61% probability)

When you see a 🔥, you know you've found one of Stats Insider's best bets for today across any sport.

These Sporting KC vs St Louis City best bets are based on complex modelling and betting intelligence to help you place more informed bets with your chosen online bookie.

Betting on St Louis City to win is the best option due to the 4.4% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Stats Insider is one of the keys to achieving long-term profitability when punting on sports.

Sporting Kansas City vs St Louis City: Prediction

For more information, click or tap See Matchup.

Stats Insider has full coverage of Sporting KC vs St Louis City on Monday, including pre-match predictions, free betting tips, and live win probabilities.

Our model updates regularly, so bookmark this article for the latest betting predictions before the Sporting KC vs St Louis City match at Children's Mercy Park.

As always, check out Stats Insider's Best Bets to get betting tips for every MLS match, as well as a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Sporting Kansas City vs St Louis City: Preview

The MLS match-up between Sporting KC and St Louis City at Children's Mercy Park is scheduled to commence at 9:00am AEDT on Monday.

All dates and times mentioned in this article are in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) unless otherwise noted.

Our predictions for Sporting KC vs St Louis City have been made thanks to 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, all curated by our team of skilled data scientists and analysts. We use cutting-edge technology and machine learning to ensure our MLS tips are accurate and reliable, giving you the confidence to make informed decisions.

If you decide to use our MLS predictions for betting purposes, it's vital to gamble responsibly and know when to stop. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on MLS

Stats Insider is your home for betting on the MLS in Australia, with the latest MLS betting news, predictions for every MLS game, and futures probabilities for the MLS.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles