• Origin
  • AFL
  • NRL
  • MLB
  • Tennis
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Sheffield United vs Tottenham Prediction and Tips - 20 May 2024

Sheffield United will take on the favoured Tottenham in Premier League action at Bramall Lane on Monday, with kick-off at 1:00am AEST.

Stats Insider's free betting tips for the Sheffield United vs Tottenham game, as well as the latest betting odds in Australia, are detailed below.

Who Will Win: Sheffield United vs Tottenham

Using detailed computer power and data, Stats Insider has simulated the outcome of Monday's Sheffield United-Tottenham Premier League match 10,000 times.

Our independent predictive analytics model gives Sheffield United a 17.9% chance of winning, Tottenham a 63.9% chance of winning, and the draw an 18.2% chance of happening.

More: Sheffield United vs Tottenham Match Centre

Sheffield United vs Tottenham: Odds

The current Betfair betting odds in Australia for Monday's Premier League clash at Bramall Lane are shown below:

  • Head to Head: Sheffield United $8.40, Tottenham $1.38, Draw $6.00
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.30, Under $4.20

Odds via Betfair are correct at time of publishing and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, Betfair currently has Sheffield United at $8.40 and Tottenham at $1.38.

Lastly, Betfair currently has odds of $6.00 for a draw if you think both sides will be level after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for Sheffield United vs Tottenham has been set at 2.5 with Betfair, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.30 and odds for the Under at $4.20.

More: Best Bets Today for All Sports

Sheffield United vs Tottenham: Best Bets

  • Head to Head: Sheffield United at $8.40 with Betfair (6.0% edge) 🔥
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 at $4.20 with Betfair (4.4% edge) 🔥

If you see a 🔥, you know you've found one of Stats Insider's best bets of the day across all sports.

These Sheffield United vs Tottenham best bets are based on market-leading modelling and betting experience to help you place more informed bets with your chosen online bookie.

Betting on Sheffield United to win is the best option because of the 6.0% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Stats Insider is pivotal to being a profitable punter in the long run.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit in this game, Under 2.5 is our best bet due to the better odds ($4.20) that are available from Betfair.

Sheffield United vs Tottenham: Prediction

Stats Insider has full coverage of Sheffield United vs Tottenham on Monday, including pre-match predictions, top betting tips, and live win probabilities.

Remember, our model updates regularly, so refresh this article for the latest betting tips before the Sheffield United vs Tottenham game at Bramall Lane.

As always, see our Best Bets to get the best tips on every Premier League match, as well as a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Sheffield United vs Tottenham: Preview

The Premier League game between Sheffield United and Tottenham at Bramall Lane is scheduled to commence at 1:00am AEST on Monday.

  • Teams: Sheffield United vs Tottenham
  • Date: Monday 20 May 2024
  • Time: 1:00am AEST
  • Venue: Bramall Lane (Sheffield)

All dates and times in this article are in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) unless otherwise stated.

Our Sheffield United vs Tottenham predictions have been made based on 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, all curated by our team of experienced data scientists and analysts. We use cutting-edge technology and machine learning to ensure our Premier League tips are accurate and reliable, giving you the confidence to make informed decisions.

If you choose to use our predictions for betting purposes, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on Premier League

Stats Insider is your go-to source for betting on the Premier League in Australia, with the latest Premier League betting news, predictions for every Premier League game, and futures odds for the Premier League.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles