• AFL
  • NRL
  • NBA
  • College Basketball
  • NHL
  • Tennis
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Seattle Sounders vs FC Dallas Prediction and Tips - 11 November 2023

Seattle faces Dallas in MLS action at Lumen Field on Saturday, beginning at 2:00pm AEDT.

Stats Insider's top betting tips for Seattle vs Dallas, as well as the latest betting odds in Australia, are featured below.

Who Will Win: Seattle Sounders vs FC Dallas

Based on detailed machine learning and data, Stats Insider has simulated Saturday's Seattle-Dallas MLS game 10,000 times.

Our proven predictive analytics model currently gives Seattle a 51.1% chance of winning, Dallas a 20.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 28.0% chance of occurring.

More: Seattle vs Dallas Match Centre

Seattle Sounders vs FC Dallas: Odds

The latest betting odds in Australia for Saturday's MLS clash at Lumen Field are listed here:

  • Head to Head: Seattle $1.57, Dallas $7.00, Draw $3.75
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $2.40, Under $1.53

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, bet365 currently has Seattle at $1.57 and FC Dallas at $7.00.

Lastly, bet365 currently has odds of $3.75 for a draw if you think both sides will be even after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for Seattle vs Dallas is set at 2.5 with bet365, which currently has odds for the Over at $2.40 and odds for the Under at $1.53.

More: Best Bets Today for All Sports

Seattle Sounders vs FC Dallas: Best Bets

  • Head to Head: Dallas at $7.00 with bet365 (6.6% edge) 🔥
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 at $1.53 with bet365 (65% probability)

Any time you see a 🔥, you know it's one of our best tips of the day across all sports.

Our Seattle vs Dallas betting tips are based on complex modelling and wagering experience to help you place better bets with your chosen online bookie.

Betting on Dallas to win is the best option because of the 6.6% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Stats Insider is pivotal to being profitable in the long run.

Seattle Sounders vs FC Dallas: Prediction

For more information, click or tap See Matchup.

Stats Insider has full coverage of Seattle vs Dallas on Saturday, including pre-match predictions, expert tips, and live win probabilities.

Remember, our model updates regularly, so bookmark this article for the latest betting tips before the Seattle vs Dallas game at Lumen Field.

As always, check out our Best Bets to get betting tips for every MLS match, plus a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Seattle Sounders vs FC Dallas: Preview

The MLS game between Seattle and Dallas at Lumen Field is scheduled to commence at 2:00pm AEDT on Saturday.

  • Teams: Seattle Sounders vs FC Dallas
  • Date: Saturday 11 November 2023
  • Time: 2:00pm AEDT
  • Venue: Lumen Field (Seattle, Washington)

All dates and times in this article are in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) unless otherwise stated.

Our predictions for Seattle vs Dallas have been made after running 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, carefully curated by our team of expert data scientists and analysts. We use cutting-edge technology and machine learning to ensure our MLS tips are accurate and reliable, giving you the knowledge you need to make informed decisions with confidence.

If you decide to use our MLS predictions for betting purposes, it's crucial to gamble responsibly and know when to stop. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on MLS

Stats Insider is your home for betting on the MLS in Australia, with the latest MLS betting news, tips for every MLS game, and futures odds for the MLS.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles