• AFL
  • NRL
  • NBA
  • College Basketball
  • NHL
  • Tennis
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Real Salt Lake vs Houston Dynamo Prediction and Tips - 7 November 2023

Salt Lake squares off with Houston in MLS action at America First Field on Tuesday, starting at 1:00pm AEDT.

Stats Insider's free betting tips for Salt Lake vs Houston, plus the latest betting odds in Australia, are featured in this article.

Who Will Win: Real Salt Lake vs Houston Dynamo

Based on detailed machine learning and data, Stats Insider has simulated Tuesday's Salt Lake-Houston MLS match-up 10,000 times.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Salt Lake a 40.0% chance of winning, Houston a 34.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.2% chance of happening.

More: Salt Lake vs Houston Match Centre

Real Salt Lake vs Houston Dynamo: Odds

The latest betting odds in Australia for Tuesday's MLS clash at America First Field are shown here:

  • Head to Head: Salt Lake $2.45, Houston $3.00, Draw $3.40
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.85, Under $1.95

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, bet365 currently has Salt Lake at $2.45 and Houston Dynamo at $3.00.

Lastly, bet365 has odds of $3.40 for a draw if you think both sides will be level after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for total goals scored has been set at 2.5 with bet365, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.85 and odds for the Under at $1.95.

More: Today's Best Bets for All Sports

Real Salt Lake vs Houston Dynamo: Betting Tips

  • Head to Head: Houston at $3.00 with bet365 (1.5% edge)
  • Total Goals: Over 2.5 at $1.85 with bet365 (53% probability)

Our Salt Lake vs Houston predictions are based on complex simulations and betting intelligence to help you place smarter bets with your chosen online bookie.

Betting on Houston to win is the best option due to the 1.5% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Stats Insider is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability when punting on sports.

Real Salt Lake vs Houston Dynamo: Prediction

For more information, click or tap See Matchup.

Stats Insider has full coverage of Salt Lake vs Houston on Tuesday, including pre-match predictions, expert tips, and live win probabilities.

Our model updates regularly, so bookmark this article for the latest betting analysis before the Salt Lake vs Houston match at America First Field.

As always, check out our Best Bets to get betting tips on every MLS match, as well as a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Real Salt Lake vs Houston Dynamo: Preview

The MLS game between Salt Lake and Houston at America First Field is scheduled to begin at 1:00pm AEDT on Tuesday.

All dates and times mentioned in this article are in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) unless otherwise noted.

Our predictions for Salt Lake vs Houston are based on 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, carefully curated by our team of experienced data scientists and analysts. We use the latest in predictive analytics technology and machine learning to ensure our MLS tips are trustworthy and reliable, giving you the confidence to make informed decisions.

If you choose to use our predictions for betting purposes, it's important to gamble responsibly and know when to stop. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on MLS

Stats Insider is your home for betting on the MLS in Australia, with the latest MLS betting news, predictions for every MLS game, and futures probabilities for the MLS.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles