• Origin
  • AFL
  • NRL
  • MLB
  • Tennis
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Orlando City vs Columbus Crew Prediction and Tips - 26 November 2023

Orlando squares off with Columbus in MLS action at Exploria Stadium on Sunday, beginning at 9:30am AEDT.

Stats Insider's best betting tips for Orlando vs Columbus, as well as the latest betting odds in Australia, are detailed in this article.

Who Will Win: Orlando City vs Columbus Crew

Using trusted machine learning and data, Stats Insider has simulated Sunday's Orlando-Columbus MLS game 10,000 times.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Orlando a 44.5% chance of winning, Columbus a 31.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.2% chance of happening.

More: Orlando vs Columbus Match Centre

Orlando City vs Columbus Crew: Odds

The current betting odds in Australia for Sunday's MLS clash at Exploria Stadium are shown here:

  • Head to Head: Orlando $2.30, Columbus $2.80, Draw $3.60
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.75, Under $2.05

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, bet365 currently has Orlando at $2.30 and Columbus Crew at $2.80.

Lastly, bet365 has odds of $3.60 for a draw if you think both sides will be all square after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for Orlando vs Columbus is set at 2.5 with bet365, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.75 and odds for the Under at $2.05.

More: Live Scores for All Sports

Orlando City vs Columbus Crew: Betting Tips

  • Head to Head: Orlando at $2.30 with bet365 (1.0% edge)
  • Total Goals: Over 2.5 at $1.75 with bet365 (57% probability)

Today's Orlando vs Columbus best bets are based on world-class modelling and gambling expertise to help you place more informed bets with your chosen online bookie.

Orlando City vs Columbus Crew: Prediction

For more information, click or tap See Matchup.

Stats Insider has full coverage of Orlando vs Columbus on Sunday, including pre-match predictions, the best betting tips, and live win probabilities.

Remember, our model updates frequently, so refresh this article for the latest betting predictions before the Orlando vs Columbus match at Exploria Stadium.

As always, check out our Best Bets for the best tips on every MLS match, as well as a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Orlando City vs Columbus Crew: Preview

The MLS match-up between Orlando and Columbus at Exploria Stadium is scheduled to start at 9:30am AEDT on Sunday.

  • Teams: Orlando City vs Columbus Crew
  • Date: Sunday 26 November 2023
  • Time: 9:30am AEDT
  • Venue: Exploria Stadium (Orlando, Florida)

All dates and times in this article are in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) unless otherwise noted.

Our predictions for Orlando vs Columbus are based on 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, all curated by our team of expert data scientists and analysts. We use cutting-edge technology and machine learning to ensure our MLS tips are trustworthy and reliable, so that you can make informed decisions with confidence.

If you choose to use our predictions for betting purposes, it's important that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on MLS

Stats Insider is your go-to source for betting on the MLS in Australia, with the latest MLS betting news, tips for every MLS game, and futures probabilities for the MLS.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles