• AFL
  • NRL
  • NBA
  • College Basketball
  • NHL
  • Tennis
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

NY Red Bulls vs FC Cincinnati Prediction and Tips - 5 November 2023

The NY Red Bulls sqaure off with Cincinnati in MLS action at Red Bull Arena on Sunday, starting at 10:00am AEDT.

Stats Insider's free betting tips for NY Red Bulls vs Cincinnati, as well as the latest betting odds in Australia, are detailed below.

Who Will Win: NY Red Bulls vs FC Cincinnati

Using state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Stats Insider has simulated Sunday's NY Red Bulls-Cincinnati MLS game 10,000 times.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives NY Red Bulls a 43.2% chance of winning, Cincinnati a 30.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.3% chance of happening.

More: NY Red Bulls vs Cincinnati Match Centre

NY Red Bulls vs FC Cincinnati: Odds

The latest betting odds in Australia for Sunday's MLS clash at Red Bull Arena are shown here:

  • Head to Head: NY Red Bulls $2.00, Cincinnati $3.60, Draw $3.60
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.95, Under $1.85

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, bet365 currently has NY Red Bulls at $2.00 and FC Cincinnati at $3.60.

Lastly, bet365 has odds of $3.60 for a draw if you think the score will be even after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with bet365, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.95 and odds for the Under at $1.85.

More: Live Win Probabilities for All Sports

NY Red Bulls vs FC Cincinnati: Best Bets

  • Head to Head: Cincinnati at $3.60 with bet365 (2.7% edge)
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 at $1.85 with bet365 (53% probability)

Stats Insider's NY Red Bulls vs Cincinnati betting tips are based on complex simulations and wagering intelligence to give you the best possible advice around the clock.

Betting on Cincinnati to win is the best option due to the 2.7% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Stats Insider is pivotal to being profitable in the long run.

NY Red Bulls vs FC Cincinnati: Prediction

For more information, click or tap See Matchup.

Stats Insider has full betting coverage of NY Red Bulls vs Cincinnati on Sunday, including pre-match predictions, expert tips, and live win probabilities.

Our model updates regularly, so bookmark this page for the latest betting tips before the NY Red Bulls vs Cincinnati game at Red Bull Arena.

As always, see Stats Insider's Best Bets for the best tips for every MLS match, as well as a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

NY Red Bulls vs FC Cincinnati: Preview

The MLS game between NY Red Bulls and Cincinnati at Red Bull Arena is scheduled to commence at 10:00am AEDT on Sunday.

  • Teams: NY Red Bulls vs FC Cincinnati
  • Date: Sunday 5 November 2023
  • Time: 10:00am AEDT
  • Venue: Red Bull Arena (Harrison, New Jersey)

All dates and times in this article are in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) unless otherwise stated.

Our predictions for NY Red Bulls vs Cincinnati are the result of 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, carefully curated by our team of experienced data scientists and analysts. We use the latest in predictive analytics technology and machine learning to ensure our MLS tips are trustworthy and reliable, giving you the confidence to make informed decisions.

If you decide to use our predictions for betting purposes, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on MLS

Stats Insider is your go-to source for betting on the MLS in Australia, with the latest MLS betting news, tips for every MLS game, and futures probabilities for the MLS.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles