NRL Tips for This Weekend - Round 15, 2024

Looking for the best NRL tips for Round 15? We have NRL Round 15 tips 2024 for every match this weekend.

As Australia's leading provider of NRL expert tips, Stats Insider is here to assist with NRL tipping for all the action in Round 15 of the 2024 season.

NRL Round 15 Tips and Predictions 2024

Round 15 of the NRL season features eight games, beginning with the Sharks vs Dolphins on Thursday and finishing with the Knights vs Panthers on Sunday.

These NRL footy tips and predictions are powered by independent data and analytics, making our NRL tips Round 15 2024 a go-to resource for NRL tipsters.

Related: Predictions for Every NRL Game

NRL Tips Round 15 2024: Our Predictions

Listed below are our predictions for every NRL clash in Round 15, 2024, based on 10,000 simulations per match.

Sharks vs Dolphins

Round 15 NRL action kicks off with the Sharks playing the Dolphins at Shark Park on Thursday. Our model projects Cronulla as having a 78% chance of winning, while the Dolphins have a 22% win probability.

Sharks vs Dolphins is at Shark Park on Thursday, June 13 at 7:50pm. All times mentioned in this article are in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).

Raiders vs Cowboys

In this week's game between the Raiders and the Cowboys, Canberra is the more likely winner, with our predictive model projecting a 59% chance for the Raiders. On the other hand, the Cowboys have a 41% chance of winning.

Raiders vs Cowboys is at GIO Stadium Canberra on Friday, June 14 at 6:00pm.

More: NRL Premiership 2024 Tips

Rabbitohs vs Broncos

We are tipping the Broncos to win their game against the Rabbitohs this week, with our model projecting a 63% win probability for Brisbane. The Rabbitohs have a 37% chance of winning.

Rabbitohs vs Broncos is at Stadium Australia on Friday, June 14 at 8:00pm.

Tigers vs Titans

With a win probability of 64%, our tip for this match is the Titans, while their opponents, the Tigers, have a projected win chance of 36%.

Looking at the head-to-head betting odds, PointsBet currently has the Tigers at $2.25, with the Titans available at $1.65.

Tigers vs Titans is at Leichhardt Oval on Saturday, June 15 at 3:00pm.

More: NRL Try Location Analysis

Warriors vs Storm

The Warriors have a 63% chance of winning this week, compared to Melbourne's 37% chance of victory. This makes the Warriors the team to tip at Mount Smart Stadium.

Warriors vs Storm is at Mount Smart Stadium on Saturday, June 15 at 5:30pm.

Eels vs Roosters

The Roosters are favourites to win this game, with our model giving them a 67% chance, while the Eels enter the weekend with a 33% chance of causing an upset at Bankwest Stadium.

Eels vs Roosters is at Bankwest Stadium on Saturday, June 15 at 7:35pm.

Sea Eagles vs Dragons

According to our predictive analytics model, the Sea Eagles are the team to beat in this game, with Manly's win probability at 64%. The Dragons, on the other hand, have a 36% chance of winning.

If you want to bet on the match, PointsBet has the Sea Eagles at $1.52 and the Dragons at $2.55.

Sea Eagles vs Dragons is at Lottoland on Sunday, June 16 at 2:00pm.

More: NRL Strength of Schedule

Knights vs Panthers

Our model is tipping the Panthers in this match, with Penrith given an 80% chance of winning, while the Knights have a 20% chance of an upset win.

Knights vs Panthers is at McDonald Jones Stadium on Sunday, June 16 at 4:05pm.

NRL Round 15 Tips 2024: Who to Tip

  • Sharks
  • Raiders
  • Broncos
  • Titans
  • Warriors
  • Roosters
  • Sea Eagles
  • Panthers

NRL Tipping: Round 15 Games

  • Cronulla Sharks vs Dolphins
  • Canberra Raiders vs North Queensland Cowboys
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Brisbane Broncos
  • Wests Tigers vs Gold Coast Titans
  • New Zealand Warriors vs Melbourne Storm
  • Parramatta Eels vs Sydney Roosters
  • Manly Sea Eagles vs St George Illawarra Dragons
  • Newcastle Knights vs Penrith Panthers

NRL Round 15 Bye Schedule: Who Has a Bye This Week

  • Canterbury Bulldogs

The NRL Round 15 2024 tips and predictions in this article are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

NRL Expert Tips Round 15 2024

Stats Insider is renowned in Australia for providing expert NRL tips. Our NRL tips for this weekend are generated by an in-house team of skilled data scientists and analysts who use cutting-edge technology and machine learning to simulate each game 10,000 times and determine the most likely outcomes. This meticulous approach ensures our NRL Round 15 predictions are accurate and trustworthy, helping you make informed decisions when it comes to NRL tipping.

If you decide to use our footy tips for betting purposes, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and know when to stop. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit

If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation.

More on the NRL

As well as being your best resource for NRL footy tips, Stats Insider is your go-to site for NRL betting information, with the latest NRL betting news, predictions for every NRL match, weekly NRL best bets, and NRL premiership odds.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
More Articles