• AFL
  • NRL
  • NBA
  • College Basketball
  • NHL
  • Tennis
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

New England Revolution vs Philadelphia Union Prediction and Tips - 9 November 2023

New England plays Philadelphia in MLS action at Gillette Stadium on Thursday, starting at 11:00am AEDT.

Stats Insider's free betting tips for New England vs Philadelphia, plus the latest betting odds in Australia, are detailed in this article.

Who Will Win: New England Revolution vs Philadelphia Union

Using high-tech computer power and data, Stats Insider has simulated Thursday's New England-Philadelphia MLS match-up 10,000 times.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives New England a 41.7% chance of winning, Philadelphia a 34.2% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.1% chance of happening.

More: New England vs Philadelphia Match Centre

New England Revolution vs Philadelphia Union: Odds

The latest betting odds in Australia for Thursday's MLS clash at Gillette Stadium are listed below:

  • Head to Head: New England $2.15, Philadelphia $3.20, Draw $3.75
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.70, Under $2.10

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, bet365 currently has New England at $2.15 and Philadelphia Union at $3.20.

Lastly, bet365 currently has odds of $3.75 for a draw if you believe both sides will be level after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with bet365, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.70 and odds for the Under at $2.10.

More: Live Win Probabilities for All Sports

New England Revolution vs Philadelphia Union: Betting Tips

  • Head to Head: Philadelphia at $3.20 with bet365 (2.9% edge)
  • Total Goals: Over 2.5 at $1.70 with bet365 (58% probability)

Our New England vs Philadelphia best bets are based on detailed modelling and wagering experience to help you place more informed bets with your chosen online bookie.

Betting on Philadelphia to win is the best option because of the 2.9% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Stats Insider is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability when punting on sports.

New England Revolution vs Philadelphia Union: Prediction

For more information, click or tap See Matchup.

Stats Insider has full coverage of New England vs Philadelphia on Thursday, including pre-match predictions, the best betting tips, and live scores.

Our model updates frequently, so bookmark this page for the latest betting predictions before the New England vs Philadelphia match at Gillette Stadium.

As always, see our Best Bets for the best tips on every MLS match, plus a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

New England Revolution vs Philadelphia Union: Preview

The MLS game between New England and Philadelphia at Gillette Stadium is scheduled to start at 11:00am AEDT on Thursday.

All dates and times in this article are in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) unless otherwise stated.

Our predictions for New England vs Philadelphia are based on 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, all curated by our team of expert data scientists and analysts. We use cutting-edge technology and machine learning to ensure our MLS tips are trustworthy and reliable, giving you the confidence to make informed decisions.

If you choose to use our MLS predictions for betting purposes, it's important to gamble responsibly and keep track of your money. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on MLS

Stats Insider is your go-to source for betting on the MLS in Australia, with the latest MLS betting news, tips for every MLS game, and futures probabilities for the MLS.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles