• Origin
  • AFL
  • NRL
  • MLB
  • Tennis
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Manchester United vs Newcastle Prediction and Tips - 16 May 2024

Manchester United will take on Newcastle in Premier League action at Old Trafford on Thursday, commencing at 5:00am AEST.

Stats Insider's top betting tips for the Manchester United vs Newcastle game, as well as the latest betting odds in Australia, are detailed in this article.

Who Will Win: Manchester United vs Newcastle

Based on advanced computer power and data, Stats Insider has simulated the result of Thursday's Manchester United-Newcastle Premier League match 10,000 times.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Manchester United a 37.9% chance of winning, Newcastle a 39.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.6% chance of occurring.

More: Manchester United vs Newcastle Match Centre

Manchester United vs Newcastle: Odds

The current Betfair betting odds in Australia for Thursday's Premier League clash at Old Trafford are listed below:

  • Head to Head: Manchester United $2.72, Newcastle $2.54, Draw $4.10
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.41, Under $3.35

Odds via Betfair are correct at time of publishing and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, Betfair currently has Manchester United at $2.72 and Newcastle at $2.54.

Lastly, Betfair currently has odds of $4.10 for a draw if you believe the score will be all square after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for Manchester United vs Newcastle is set at 2.5 with Betfair, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.41 and odds for the Under at $3.35.

More: Live Scores for All Sports

Manchester United vs Newcastle: Best Bets

  • Head to Head: Manchester United at $2.72 with Betfair (1.1% edge)
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 at $3.35 with Betfair (3.9% edge)

Today's Manchester United vs Newcastle best bets are based on complex simulations and betting experience to help you place better bets with your chosen online bookie.

Betting on Manchester United to win is the best option due to the 1.1% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Stats Insider is one of the keys to achieving long-term profitability when punting on sports.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit in this game, Under 2.5 is our best bet due to the better odds ($3.35) that are available from Betfair.

Manchester United vs Newcastle: Prediction

Stats Insider has full coverage of Manchester United vs Newcastle on Thursday, including pre-match predictions, free betting tips, and live win probabilities.

Our model updates frequently, so bookmark this page for the latest betting analysis before the Manchester United vs Newcastle game at Old Trafford.

As always, check out our Best Bets for betting tips on every Premier League match, as well as a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Manchester United vs Newcastle: Preview

The Premier League game between Manchester United and Newcastle at Old Trafford is scheduled to start at 5:00am AEST on Thursday.

  • Teams: Manchester United vs Newcastle
  • Date: Thursday 16 May 2024
  • Time: 5:00am AEST
  • Venue: Old Trafford (Manchester)

All dates and times mentioned in this article are in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) unless otherwise stated.

Our Manchester United vs Newcastle predictions are the result of 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, carefully curated by our team of skilled data scientists and analysts. We use the latest in predictive analytics technology and machine learning to ensure our Premier League tips are trustworthy and reliable, so that you can make informed decisions with confidence.

If you choose to use our predictions for betting purposes, it's crucial to gamble responsibly and keep track of your money. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on Premier League

Stats Insider is your go-to source for betting on the Premier League in Australia, with the latest Premier League betting news, predictions for every Premier League game, and futures odds for the Premier League.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles