• Origin
  • AFL
  • NRL
  • MLB
  • Tennis
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Manchester City vs West Ham Prediction and Tips - 20 May 2024

Manchester City will sqaure off with West Ham in Premier League action at Etihad Stadium on Monday, beginning at 1:00am AEST.

Stats Insider's best betting tips for the Manchester City vs West Ham game, as well as the latest betting odds in Australia, are featured in this article.

Who Will Win: Manchester City vs West Ham

Using state-of-the-art computer power and data, Stats Insider has simulated the result of Monday's Manchester City-West Ham Premier League match 10,000 times.

Our independent predictive analytics model gives Manchester City an 86.4% chance of winning, West Ham a 4.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 9.3% chance of happening.

More: Manchester City vs West Ham Simulated 10,000 Times

Manchester City vs West Ham: Odds

The current Betfair betting odds in Australia for Monday's Premier League clash at Etihad Stadium are shown here:

  • Head to Head: Manchester City $1.10, West Ham $34.00, Draw $16.00
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.19, Under $6.00

Odds via Betfair are correct at time of publishing and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, Betfair currently has Manchester City at $1.10 and West Ham at $34.00.

Lastly, Betfair has odds of $16.00 for a draw if you think both sides will be all square after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for Manchester City vs West Ham is set at 2.5 with Betfair, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.19 and odds for the Under at $6.00.

More: Today's Best Bets for All Sports

Manchester City vs West Ham: Best Bets

  • Head to Head: West Ham at $34.00 with Betfair (1.3% edge)
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 at $6.00 with Betfair (9.6% edge) 🔥

When you see a 🔥, that means you've found one of our best tips for today across any sport.

Today's Manchester City vs West Ham predictions are based on market-leading modelling and wagering intelligence to provide you with the best possible advice every day of the year.

Betting on West Ham to win is the best option because of the 1.3% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Stats Insider is one of the keys to achieving long-term profitability when punting on sports.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit in this game, Under 2.5 is our best bet due to the better odds ($6.00) that are available from Betfair.

Manchester City vs West Ham: Prediction

Stats Insider has full coverage of Manchester City vs West Ham on Monday, including pre-match predictions, expert tips, and live win probabilities.

Remember, our model updates regularly, so keep checking this article for the latest betting predictions before the Manchester City vs West Ham match at Etihad Stadium.

As always, check out our Best Bets to get the best tips for every Premier League match, plus a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Manchester City vs West Ham: Preview

The Premier League match-up between Manchester City and West Ham at Etihad Stadium is scheduled to start at 1:00am AEST on Monday.

  • Teams: Manchester City vs West Ham
  • Date: Monday 20 May 2024
  • Time: 1:00am AEST
  • Venue: Etihad Stadium (Manchester)

All dates and times mentioned in this article are in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) unless otherwise stated.

Our Manchester City vs West Ham predictions have been made based on 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, carefully curated by our team of expert data scientists and analysts. We use cutting-edge technology and machine learning to ensure our Premier League tips are accurate and reliable, so that you can make informed decisions with confidence.

If you decide to use our Premier League predictions for betting purposes, it's vital to gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on Premier League

Stats Insider is your home for betting on the Premier League in Australia, with the latest Premier League betting news, predictions for every Premier League game, and futures probabilities for the Premier League.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles