• Origin
  • AFL
  • NRL
  • MLB
  • Tennis
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Luton Town vs Fulham Prediction and Tips - 20 May 2024

Luton Town will take on Fulham in Premier League action at Kenilworth Road on Monday, commencing at 1:00am AEST.

Stats Insider's free betting tips for the Luton Town vs Fulham game, plus the latest betting odds in Australia, are detailed below.

Who Will Win: Luton Town vs Fulham

Based on state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Stats Insider has simulated the result of Monday's Luton Town-Fulham Premier League match 10,000 times.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives Luton Town a 26.9% chance of winning, Fulham a 50.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.8% chance of occurring.

More: Luton Town vs Fulham Match Centre

Luton Town vs Fulham: Odds

The current Betfair betting odds in Australia for Monday's Premier League clash at Kenilworth Road are shown below:

  • Head to Head: Luton Town $3.20, Fulham $2.26, Draw $4.00
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.53, Under $2.80

Odds via Betfair are correct at time of publishing and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, Betfair currently has Luton Town at $3.20 and Fulham at $2.26.

Lastly, Betfair has odds of $4.00 for a draw if you believe the score will be all square after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for Luton Town vs Fulham sits at 2.5 with Betfair, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.53 and odds for the Under at $2.80.

More: Best Bets Today for All Sports

Luton Town vs Fulham: Betting Tips

  • Head to Head: Fulham at $2.26 with Betfair (50% probability) 🔥
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 at $2.80 with Betfair (3.7% edge)

When you see a 🔥, that means it's one of our best bets of the day across all sports.

Stats Insider's Luton Town vs Fulham predictions are based on market-leading simulations and wagering experience to provide you with the best possible advice 24/7.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit in this game, Under 2.5 is our best bet because of the better odds ($2.80) that are available from Betfair.

Luton Town vs Fulham: Prediction

Stats Insider has full coverage of Luton Town vs Fulham on Monday, including pre-match predictions, expert tips, and live win probabilities.

Remember, our model updates frequently, so refresh this article for the latest betting predictions before the Luton Town vs Fulham match at Kenilworth Road.

As always, see our Best Bets for the best tips for every Premier League match, as well as a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Luton Town vs Fulham: Preview

The Premier League game between Luton Town and Fulham at Kenilworth Road is scheduled to start at 1:00am AEST on Monday.

  • Teams: Luton Town vs Fulham
  • Date: Monday 20 May 2024
  • Time: 1:00am AEST
  • Venue: Kenilworth Road (Luton, Bedfordshire)

All dates and times mentioned in this article are in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) unless otherwise stated.

Our Luton Town vs Fulham predictions are the result of 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, carefully curated by our team of skilled data scientists and analysts. We use cutting-edge technology and machine learning to ensure our Premier League tips are accurate and reliable, giving you the confidence to make informed decisions.

If you choose to use our Premier League predictions for betting purposes, it's vital that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on Premier League

Stats Insider is your go-to source for betting on the Premier League in Australia, with the latest Premier League betting news, tips for every Premier League game, and futures probabilities for the Premier League.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles