• Origin
  • AFL
  • NRL
  • MLB
  • Tennis
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Luton Town vs Fulham Prediction and Tips - 20 May 2024

Luton Town will sqaure off with Fulham in Premier League action at Kenilworth Road on Monday, beginning at 1:00am AEST.

Stats Insider's top betting tips for the Luton Town vs Fulham game, plus the latest betting odds in Australia, are featured below.

Who Will Win: Luton Town vs Fulham

Based on detailed computer power and data, Stats Insider has simulated the outcome of Monday's Luton Town-Fulham Premier League match 10,000 times.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Luton Town a 28.1% chance of winning, Fulham a 48.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.0% chance of happening.

More: Luton Town vs Fulham Match Centre

Luton Town vs Fulham: Odds

The current Betfair betting odds in Australia for Monday's Premier League clash at Kenilworth Road are listed below:

  • Head to Head: Luton Town $2.94, Fulham $2.32, Draw $4.20
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.49, Under $2.66

Odds via Betfair are correct at time of publishing and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, Betfair currently has Luton Town at $2.94 and Fulham at $2.32.

Lastly, Betfair has odds of $4.20 for a draw if you think both sides will be even after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with Betfair, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.49 and odds for the Under at $2.66.

More: Today's Best Bets for All Sports

Luton Town vs Fulham: Betting Tips

  • Head to Head: Fulham at $2.32 with Betfair (5.8% edge) 🔥
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 at $2.66 with Betfair (1.6% edge)

When you see a 🔥, that means you've found one of our best bets for today across all sports.

Our Luton Town vs Fulham betting tips are based on complex simulations and gambling experience to help you place smarter bets with your chosen online bookie.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit in this game, Under 2.5 is our best bet due to the better odds ($2.66) that are available from Betfair.

Luton Town vs Fulham: Prediction

Stats Insider has full coverage of Luton Town vs Fulham on Monday, including pre-match predictions, top betting tips, and live scores.

Remember, our model updates frequently, so keep checking this article for the latest betting analysis before the Luton Town vs Fulham game at Kenilworth Road.

As always, see Stats Insider's Best Bets for the best tips on every Premier League match, plus a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Luton Town vs Fulham: Preview

The Premier League match-up between Luton Town and Fulham at Kenilworth Road is scheduled to commence at 1:00am AEST on Monday.

  • Teams: Luton Town vs Fulham
  • Date: Monday 20 May 2024
  • Time: 1:00am AEST
  • Venue: Kenilworth Road (Luton, Bedfordshire)

All dates and times in this article are in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) unless otherwise noted.

Our Luton Town vs Fulham predictions are the result of 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, carefully curated by our team of skilled data scientists and analysts. We use the latest in predictive analytics technology and machine learning to ensure our Premier League tips are accurate and reliable, giving you the confidence to make informed decisions.

If you choose to use our Premier League predictions for betting purposes, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on Premier League

Stats Insider is your home for betting on the Premier League in Australia, with the latest Premier League betting news, predictions for every Premier League game, and futures odds for the Premier League.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles