• Origin
  • AFL
  • NRL
  • MLB
  • Tennis
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Liverpool vs Wolves Prediction and Tips - 20 May 2024

Liverpool will sqaure off with Wolves in Premier League action at Anfield on Monday, commencing at 1:00am AEST.

Stats Insider's best betting tips for the Liverpool vs Wolves game, plus the latest betting odds in Australia, are featured in this article.

Who Will Win: Liverpool vs Wolves

Using trusted computer power and data, Stats Insider has simulated the result of Monday's Liverpool-Wolves Premier League match 10,000 times.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Liverpool an 82.4% chance of winning, Wolves a 6.5% chance of winning, and the draw an 11.1% chance of occurring.

More: Liverpool vs Wolves Match Centre

Liverpool vs Wolves: Odds

The current Betfair betting odds in Australia for Monday's Premier League clash at Anfield are listed below:

  • Head to Head: Liverpool $1.15, Wolves $20.00, Draw $12.00
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.18, Under $6.20

Odds via Betfair are correct at time of publishing and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, Betfair currently has Liverpool at $1.15 and Wolves at $20.00.

Lastly, Betfair currently has odds of $12.00 for a draw if you believe the score will be even after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for total goals scored has been set at 2.5 with Betfair, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.18 and odds for the Under at $6.20.

More: Live Scores for All Sports

Liverpool vs Wolves: Best Bets

  • Head to Head: Wolves at $20.00 with Betfair (1.5% edge)
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 at $6.20 with Betfair (8.1% edge) 🔥

Any time you see a 🔥, that means it's one of Stats Insider's best tips of the day across any sport.

Stats Insider's Liverpool vs Wolves betting tips are based on world-class simulations and wagering intelligence to provide you with the best possible advice around the clock.

Betting on Wolves to win is the best option because of the 1.5% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Stats Insider is one of the keys to achieving long-term profitability when punting on sports.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit in this game, Under 2.5 is our best bet due to the better odds ($6.20) that are available from Betfair.

Liverpool vs Wolves: Prediction

Stats Insider has full coverage of Liverpool vs Wolves on Monday, including pre-match predictions, the best betting tips, and live win probabilities.

Our model updates frequently, so keep checking this article for the latest betting analysis before the Liverpool vs Wolves game at Anfield.

As always, see our Best Bets to get betting tips for every Premier League match, plus a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Liverpool vs Wolves: Preview

The Premier League game between Liverpool and Wolves at Anfield is scheduled to start at 1:00am AEST on Monday.

  • Teams: Liverpool vs Wolves
  • Date: Monday 20 May 2024
  • Time: 1:00am AEST
  • Venue: Anfield (Liverpool)

All dates and times mentioned in this article are in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) unless otherwise stated.

Our Liverpool vs Wolves predictions are based on 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, carefully curated by our team of skilled data scientists and analysts. We use the latest in predictive analytics technology and machine learning to ensure our Premier League tips are trustworthy and reliable, so that you can make informed decisions with confidence.

If you decide to use our Premier League predictions for betting purposes, it's vital to gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on Premier League

Stats Insider is your go-to source for betting on the Premier League in Australia, with the latest Premier League betting news, tips for every Premier League game, and futures odds for the Premier League.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles