• AFL
  • NRL
  • NBA
  • College Basketball
  • NHL
  • Tennis
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Houston Dynamo vs Sporting Kansas City Prediction and Tips - 27 November 2023

Houston takes on Sporting KC in MLS action at Shell Energy Stadium on Monday, beginning at 11:00am AEDT.

Stats Insider's best betting tips for Houston vs Sporting KC, as well as the latest betting odds in Australia, are detailed below.

Who Will Win: Houston Dynamo vs Sporting Kansas City

Using high-tech machine learning and data, Stats Insider has simulated Monday's Houston-Sporting KC MLS game 10,000 times.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Houston a 54.5% chance of winning, Sporting KC a 21.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.0% chance of happening.

More: Houston vs Sporting KC Simulated 10K Times

Houston Dynamo vs Sporting Kansas City: Odds

The latest betting odds in Australia for Monday's MLS clash at Shell Energy Stadium are shown here:

  • Head to Head: Houston $1.83, Sporting KC $5.00, Draw $3.30
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $2.25, Under $1.62

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, bet365 currently has Houston at $1.83 and Sporting Kansas City at $5.00.

Lastly, bet365 currently has odds of $3.30 for a draw if you believe both sides will be even after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for total goals scored has been set at 2.5 with bet365, which currently has odds for the Over at $2.25 and odds for the Under at $1.62.

More: Live Win Probabilities for All Sports

Houston Dynamo vs Sporting Kansas City: Betting Tips

  • Head to Head: Sporting KC at $5.00 with bet365 (1.5% edge)
  • Total Goals: Over 2.5 at $2.25 with bet365 (50% probability) 🔥

Every time you see a 🔥, you know it's one of our best tips of the day across any sport.

These Houston vs Sporting KC best bets are based on market-leading simulations and betting intelligence to give you the best possible advice 24/7/365.

Betting on Sporting KC to win is the best option because of the 1.5% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Stats Insider is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability when punting on sports.

Houston Dynamo vs Sporting Kansas City: Prediction

For more information, click or tap See Matchup.

Stats Insider has full coverage of Houston vs Sporting KC on Monday, including pre-match predictions, expert tips, and live win probabilities.

Our model updates frequently, so bookmark this page for the latest betting analysis before the Houston vs Sporting KC match at Shell Energy Stadium.

As always, check out Stats Insider's Best Bets to get the best tips for every MLS match, plus a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Houston Dynamo vs Sporting Kansas City: Preview

The MLS match-up between Houston and Sporting KC at Shell Energy Stadium is scheduled to commence at 11:00am AEDT on Monday.

All dates and times mentioned in this article are in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) unless otherwise noted.

Our predictions for Houston vs Sporting KC have been made thanks to 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, all curated by our team of experienced data scientists and analysts. We use cutting-edge technology and machine learning to ensure our MLS tips are accurate and reliable, giving you the confidence to make informed decisions.

If you choose to use our MLS predictions for betting purposes, it's important to gamble responsibly and keep track of your money. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on MLS

Stats Insider is your home for betting on the MLS in Australia, with the latest MLS betting news, predictions for every MLS game, and futures odds for the MLS.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles