• AFL
  • NRL
  • NBA
  • College Basketball
  • NHL
  • Tennis
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Houston Dynamo vs Real Salt Lake Prediction and Tips - 12 November 2023

Houston plays Salt Lake in MLS action at Shell Energy Stadium on Sunday, commencing at 10:00am AEDT.

Stats Insider's free betting tips for Houston vs Salt Lake, as well as the latest betting odds in Australia, are detailed below.

Who Will Win: Houston Dynamo vs Real Salt Lake

Using state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Stats Insider has simulated Sunday's Houston-Salt Lake MLS match-up 10,000 times.

Our independent predictive analytics model gives Houston a 59.4% chance of winning, Salt Lake an 18.4% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.2% chance of happening.

More: Houston vs Salt Lake Match Centre

Houston Dynamo vs Real Salt Lake: Odds

The current betting odds in Australia for Sunday's MLS clash at Shell Energy Stadium are listed below:

  • Head to Head: Houston $1.60, Salt Lake $6.00, Draw $3.80
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.95, Under $1.85

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, bet365 currently has Houston at $1.60 and Real Salt Lake at $6.00.

Lastly, bet365 has odds of $3.80 for a draw if you believe the score will be even after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for total goals scored has been set at 2.5 with bet365, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.95 and odds for the Under at $1.85.

More: Live Win Probabilities for All Sports

Houston Dynamo vs Real Salt Lake: Betting Tips

  • Head to Head: Salt Lake at $6.00 with bet365 (1.7% edge)
  • Total Goals: Over 2.5 at $1.95 with bet365 (53% probability)

These Houston vs Salt Lake best bets are based on market-leading simulations and wagering intelligence to help you place better bets with your chosen online bookie.

Betting on Salt Lake to win is the best option because of the 1.7% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Stats Insider is pivotal to being a profitable punter in the long run.

Houston Dynamo vs Real Salt Lake: Prediction

For more information, click or tap See Matchup.

Stats Insider has full betting coverage of Houston vs Salt Lake on Sunday, including pre-match predictions, top betting tips, and live win probabilities.

Our model updates regularly, so refresh this page for the latest betting predictions before the Houston vs Salt Lake match at Shell Energy Stadium.

As always, check out Stats Insider's Best Bets for the best tips on every MLS match, plus a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Houston Dynamo vs Real Salt Lake: Preview

The MLS match-up between Houston and Salt Lake at Shell Energy Stadium is scheduled to begin at 10:00am AEDT on Sunday.

All dates and times mentioned in this article are in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) unless otherwise stated.

Our predictions for Houston vs Salt Lake have been made based on 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, carefully curated by our team of skilled data scientists and analysts. We use the latest in predictive analytics technology and machine learning to ensure our MLS tips are trustworthy and reliable, giving you the confidence to make informed decisions.

If you decide to use our predictions for betting purposes, it's vital to gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on MLS

Stats Insider is your home for betting on the MLS in Australia, with the latest MLS betting news, predictions for every MLS game, and futures probabilities for the MLS.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles