• AFL
  • NRL
  • NBA
  • College Basketball
  • NHL
  • Tennis
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

FC Dallas vs Seattle Sounders Prediction and Tips - 5 November 2023

Dallas faces Seattle in MLS action at Toyota Stadium on Sunday, commencing at 12:00pm AEDT.

Stats Insider's top betting tips for Dallas vs Seattle, plus the latest betting odds in Australia, are featured in this article.

Who Will Win: FC Dallas vs Seattle Sounders

Based on advanced machine learning and data, Stats Insider has simulated Sunday's Dallas-Seattle MLS game 10,000 times.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Dallas a 40.7% chance of winning, Seattle a 29.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 29.8% chance of happening.

More: Dallas vs Seattle Match Centre

FC Dallas vs Seattle Sounders: Odds

The latest betting odds in Australia for Sunday's MLS clash at Toyota Stadium are listed here:

  • Head to Head: Dallas $2.55, Seattle $2.90, Draw $3.10
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $2.35, Under $1.57

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, bet365 currently has Dallas at $2.55 and Seattle Sounders at $2.90.

Lastly, bet365 currently has odds of $3.10 for a draw if you think the score will be all square after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with bet365, which currently has odds for the Over at $2.35 and odds for the Under at $1.57.

More: Best Bets Today for All Sports

FC Dallas vs Seattle Sounders: Betting Tips

  • Head to Head: Dallas at $2.55 with bet365 (1.5% edge)
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 at $1.57 with bet365 (65% probability)

Today's Dallas vs Seattle predictions are based on detailed simulations and gambling experience to give you the best possible advice 24/7/365.

FC Dallas vs Seattle Sounders: Prediction

For more information, click or tap See Matchup.

Stats Insider has full betting coverage of Dallas vs Seattle on Sunday, including pre-match predictions, top betting tips, and live updates.

Our model updates frequently, so refresh this article for the latest betting tips before the Dallas vs Seattle match at Toyota Stadium.

As always, see Stats Insider's Best Bets for betting tips for every MLS match, as well as a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

FC Dallas vs Seattle Sounders: Preview

The MLS match-up between Dallas and Seattle at Toyota Stadium is scheduled to commence at 12:00pm AEDT on Sunday.

All dates and times mentioned in this article are in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) unless otherwise noted.

Our predictions for Dallas vs Seattle are based on 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, carefully curated by our team of experienced data scientists and analysts. We use cutting-edge technology and machine learning to ensure our MLS tips are trustworthy and reliable, giving you the knowledge you need to make informed decisions with confidence.

If you choose to use our MLS predictions for betting purposes, it's important to gamble responsibly and keep track of your money. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on MLS

Stats Insider is your home for betting on the MLS in Australia, with the latest MLS betting news, predictions for every MLS game, and futures probabilities for the MLS.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles