• Origin
  • AFL
  • NRL
  • MLB
  • Tennis
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa Prediction and Tips - 20 May 2024

Crystal Palace will play Aston Villa in Premier League action at Selhurst Park on Monday, with kick-off at 1:00am AEST.

Stats Insider's top betting tips for the Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa game, plus the latest betting odds in Australia, are detailed below.

Who Will Win: Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa

Based on high-tech computer power and data, Stats Insider has simulated the result of Monday's Crystal Palace-Aston Villa Premier League match 10,000 times.

Our leading predictive analytics model gives Crystal Palace a 47.6% chance of winning, Aston Villa a 29.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.8% chance of occurring.

More: Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa Match Centre

Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa: Odds

The latest Betfair betting odds in Australia for Monday's Premier League clash at Selhurst Park are listed here:

  • Head to Head: Crystal Palace $1.68, Aston Villa $4.90, Draw $4.80
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.49, Under $2.96

Odds via Betfair are correct at time of publishing and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, Betfair currently has Crystal Palace at $1.68 and Aston Villa at $4.90.

Lastly, Betfair currently has odds of $4.80 for a draw if you think the score will be level after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with Betfair, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.49 and odds for the Under at $2.96.

More: Live Scores for All Sports

Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa: Betting Tips

  • Head to Head: Aston Villa at $4.90 with Betfair (9.2% edge) 🔥
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 at $2.96 with Betfair (3.6% edge)

When you see a 🔥, that means it's one of our best bets for today across all sports.

These Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa betting tips are based on detailed modelling and betting experience to help you place more informed bets with your chosen online bookie.

Betting on Aston Villa to win is the best option because of the 9.2% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Stats Insider is crucial to being profitable in the long run.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit in this game, Under 2.5 is our best bet due to the better odds ($2.96) that are available from Betfair.

Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa: Prediction

Stats Insider has full coverage of Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa on Monday, including pre-match predictions, expert tips, and live win probabilities.

Our model updates frequently, so bookmark this article for the latest betting predictions before the Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa game at Selhurst Park.

As always, check out Stats Insider's Best Bets for the best tips for every Premier League match, as well as a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa: Preview

The Premier League match-up between Crystal Palace and Aston Villa at Selhurst Park is scheduled to start at 1:00am AEST on Monday.

  • Teams: Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa
  • Date: Monday 20 May 2024
  • Time: 1:00am AEST
  • Venue: Selhurst Park (London)

All dates and times in this article are in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) unless otherwise noted.

Our Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa predictions are the result of 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, carefully curated by our team of skilled data scientists and analysts. We use cutting-edge technology and machine learning to ensure our Premier League tips are trustworthy and reliable, giving you the confidence to make informed decisions.

If you choose to use our predictions for betting purposes, it's important that you gamble responsibly and know when to stop. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on Premier League

Stats Insider is your go-to source for betting on the Premier League in Australia, with the latest Premier League betting news, tips for every Premier League game, and futures probabilities for the Premier League.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles