Cowboys vs Commanders Prediction and Preview - NFL Week 12, 2023Last updated: Nov 23, 2023, 9:32PM | Published: Nov 20, 2023, 1:51AM
The Dallas Cowboys face the Washington Commanders in NFL Week 12 action at AT&T Stadium on Friday, beginning at 8:30am AEDT.
Stats Insider's top betting tips for Cowboys vs Commanders, plus the latest betting odds and touchdown scorer tips, are detailed below.
Who Will Win: Cowboys vs Commanders
Using high-tech computer power and data, Stats Insider has simulated Friday's Dallas-Washington NFL game 10,000 times.
Our leading predictive analytics model gives the Cowboys an 86% chance of winning against the Commanders in Week 12 of the NFL season.
Cowboys vs Commanders: Odds
The current betting odds in Australia for Friday's NFL game at AT&T Stadium are shown below:
- Head to Head: Cowboys $1.14, Commanders $6.50
- Line: Cowboys -13 ($1.91), Commanders +13 ($1.91)
- Total (Over/Under 47.5 Points): Over $1.91, Under $1.91
Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.
Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, PointsBet currently has the Cowboys at $1.14. Meanwhile, bet365 currently has the Commanders at $6.50.
The Cowboys are listed as 13-point favourites against the Commanders, with odds of $1.91 currently available at bet365.
For the underdog Commanders (+13) to cover the line, bet365 currently has odds of $1.91.
The Over/Under for Cowboys vs Commanders is set at 47.5 with PointsBet, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.91 and odds for the Under at $1.91.
According to Stats Insider's analytics model, the Commanders (+13) have a 52% chance of covering the line, while the Over/Under total of 47.5 points has a 51% chance of going Over.
Cowboys vs Commanders: Best Bets
- Head to Head: Washington at $6.50 with bet365
- Line: Commanders +13 at $1.91 with bet365 (52% probability)
- Total Points: Over 47.5 at $1.91 with PointsBet (51% probability)
Today's Cowboys vs Commanders betting tips are based on world-class modelling and betting intelligence to help you place better bets with your chosen online bookie.
While the Cowboys have a higher chance of winning the game, betting on the Commanders to win is our preferred option because of the edge identified when comparing our data-driven probabilities to the odds currently available.
Making use of the edges seen here at Stats Insider is pivotal to achieving long-term success as a punter.
Cowboys vs Commanders: Prediction
Stats Insider's predicted final score for Cowboys vs Commanders at AT&T Stadium in Week 12 has the Cowboys winning 30-18.
This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.
For more information, click or tap See Matchup.
Stats Insider has full betting coverage of Dallas vs Washington in Week 12, including pre-game predictions, free betting tips, and live win probabilities.
Cowboys vs Commanders: TD Scorer Tips
Who will score the first touchdown in Cowboys vs Commanders? The data is in.
According to Stats Insider, Dallas' Tony Pollard is the most likely player to score the first touchdown in Cowboys vs Commanders.
Pollard has a 15.5% chance of scoring the first TD at AT&T Stadium, while the Cowboys RB has a 59.9% chance of scoring an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for the full list of first touchdown scorer and anytime touchdown scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Tips
Cowboys First TD Tips
- Tony Pollard: 15.5% probability
- CeeDee Lamb: 13.8% probability
- Brandin Cooks: 8.5% probability
- Jake Ferguson: 7.7% probability
- Dak Prescott: 5.3% probability
Commanders First TD Tips
- Brian Robinson: 7.0% probability
- Terry McLaurin: 5.7% probability
- Jahan Dotson: 5.1% probability
- Antonio Gibson: 4.8% probability
- Logan Thomas: 3.7% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Tips
Cowboys Anytime TD Tips
- Tony Pollard: 59.9% probability
- CeeDee Lamb: 57.0% probability
- Brandin Cooks: 37.9% probability
- Jake Ferguson: 36.1% probability
- Dak Prescott: 25.7% probability
Commanders Anytime TD Tips
- Brian Robinson: 34.1% probability
- Terry McLaurin: 27.9% probability
- Jahan Dotson: 25.2% probability
- Antonio Gibson: 24.4% probability
- Logan Thomas: 21.5% probability
Cowboys-Commanders Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Cowboys' Dak Prescott is projected for 277 passing yards, while the Commanders' Sam Howell is expected to throw for 255 yards.
Cowboys Starting QB
- Dak Prescott: 277 projected passing yards
Commanders Starting QB
- Sam Howell: 255 projected passing yards
Cowboys Rushing Yards
- Tony Pollard: 67 projected yards
- Rico Dowdle: 17 projected yards
- Dak Prescott: 14 projected yards
Commanders Rushing Yards
- Brian Robinson: 48 projected yards
- Sam Howell: 18 projected yards
- Antonio Gibson: 15 projected yards
Cowboys Receiving Yards
- CeeDee Lamb: 86 projected yards
- Brandin Cooks: 46 projected yards
- Jake Ferguson: 38 projected yards
- Tony Pollard: 29 projected yards
- Michael Gallup: 24 projected yards
Commanders Receiving Yards
- Terry McLaurin: 67 projected yards
- Jahan Dotson: 41 projected yards
- Logan Thomas: 34 projected yards
- Curtis Samuel: 25 projected yards
- Antonio Gibson: 23 projected yards
Our model updates frequently, so refresh this article for the latest betting predictions before the Dallas vs Washington game at AT&T Stadium.
As always, see Stats Insider's Best Bets to get the best tips on every NFL game, plus a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.
Cowboys vs Commanders: Week 12 Preview
The NFL Week 12 match-up between the Cowboys and Commanders at AT&T Stadium is scheduled to start at 8:30am AEDT on Friday.
- Teams: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Commanders
- Date: Friday 24 November 2023
- Time: 8:30am AEDT
- Venue: AT&T Stadium
All dates and times mentioned in this article are in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) unless otherwise noted.
Our predictions for Dallas vs Washington are the result of 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, all curated by our team of expert data scientists and analysts. We use cutting-edge technology and machine learning to ensure our NFL tips are accurate and reliable, so that you can make informed decisions with confidence.
If you decide to use our predictions for betting purposes, it's crucial to gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.