• AFL
  • NRL
  • NBA
  • College Basketball
  • NHL
  • Tennis
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Columbus Crew vs Atlanta United Prediction and Tips - 13 November 2023

Columbus takes on Atlanta in MLS action at Lower.com Field on Monday, beginning at 11:00am AEDT.

Stats Insider's top betting tips for Columbus vs Atlanta, as well as the latest betting odds in Australia, are detailed in this article.

Who Will Win: Columbus Crew vs Atlanta United

Based on trusted computer power and data, Stats Insider has simulated Monday's Columbus-Atlanta MLS match-up 10,000 times.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives Columbus a 60.4% chance of winning, Atlanta a 20.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 19.5% chance of occurring.

More: Columbus vs Atlanta Simulated 10K Times

Columbus Crew vs Atlanta United: Odds

The current betting odds in Australia for Monday's MLS clash at Lower.com Field are listed here:

  • Head to Head: Columbus $1.60, Atlanta $5.00, Draw $4.20
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.44, Under $2.70

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, bet365 currently has Columbus at $1.60 and Atlanta United at $5.00.

Lastly, bet365 has odds of $4.20 for a draw if you think the score will be all square after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for Columbus vs Atlanta is set at 2.5 with bet365, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.44 and odds for the Under at $2.70.

More: Best Bets Today for All Sports

Columbus Crew vs Atlanta United: Betting Tips

  • Head to Head: Atlanta at $5.00 with bet365 (0.1% edge)
  • Total Goals: Over 2.5 at $1.44 with bet365 (69% probability)

Our Columbus vs Atlanta betting tips are based on market-leading modelling and gambling intelligence to provide you with the best possible advice every time.

Betting on Atlanta to win is the best option due to the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Stats Insider is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability when punting on sports.

Columbus Crew vs Atlanta United: Prediction

For more information, click or tap See Matchup.

Stats Insider has full betting coverage of Columbus vs Atlanta on Monday, including pre-match predictions, expert tips, and live win probabilities.

Our model updates regularly, so keep checking this page for the latest betting predictions before the Columbus vs Atlanta game at Lower.com Field.

As always, check out our Best Bets to get betting tips on every MLS match, as well as a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Columbus Crew vs Atlanta United: Preview

The MLS game between Columbus and Atlanta at Lower.com Field is scheduled to commence at 11:00am AEDT on Monday.

All dates and times in this article are in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) unless otherwise noted.

Our predictions for Columbus vs Atlanta have been made thanks to 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, carefully curated by our team of skilled data scientists and analysts. We use the latest in predictive analytics technology and machine learning to ensure our MLS tips are trustworthy and reliable, giving you the confidence to make informed decisions.

If you decide to use our predictions for betting purposes, it's vital to gamble responsibly and know when to stop. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on MLS

Stats Insider is your home for betting on the MLS in Australia, with the latest MLS betting news, predictions for every MLS game, and futures odds for the MLS.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles