• Origin
  • AFL
  • NRL
  • MLB
  • Tennis
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Burnley vs Nottingham Forest Prediction and Tips - 20 May 2024

Burnley will play Nottingham Forest in Premier League action at Turf Moor on Monday, commencing at 1:00am AEST.

Stats Insider's free betting tips for the Burnley vs Nottingham Forest game, plus the latest betting odds in Australia, are detailed below.

Who Will Win: Burnley vs Nottingham Forest

Based on trusted machine learning and data, Stats Insider has simulated the outcome of Monday's Burnley-Nottingham Forest Premier League match 10,000 times.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Burnley a 37.3% chance of winning, Nottingham Forest a 38.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.6% chance of occurring.

More: Burnley vs Nottingham Forest Simulated 10,000 Times

Burnley vs Nottingham Forest: Odds

The current Betfair betting odds in Australia for Monday's Premier League clash at Turf Moor are listed here:

  • Head to Head: Burnley $3.00, Nottingham Forest $2.42, Draw $3.90
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.57, Under $2.72

Odds via Betfair are correct at time of publishing and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, Betfair currently has Burnley at $3.00 and Nottingham Forest at $2.42.

Lastly, Betfair currently has odds of $3.90 for a draw if you believe both sides will be level after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for Burnley vs Nottingham Forest has been set at 2.5 with Betfair, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.57 and odds for the Under at $2.72.

More: Today's Best Bets for All Sports

Burnley vs Nottingham Forest: Best Bets

  • Head to Head: Burnley at $3.00 with Betfair (4.0% edge) 🔥
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 at $2.72 with Betfair (6.8% edge) 🔥

Any time you see a 🔥, you know you've found one of Stats Insider's best bets of the day across any sport.

Our Burnley vs Nottingham Forest best bets are based on detailed simulations and betting expertise to help you place smarter bets with your chosen online bookie.

Betting on Burnley to win is the best option because of the 4.0% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Stats Insider is pivotal to being profitable in the long run.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit in this game, Under 2.5 is our best bet due to the better odds ($2.72) that are available from Betfair.

Burnley vs Nottingham Forest: Prediction

Stats Insider has full coverage of Burnley vs Nottingham Forest on Monday, including pre-match predictions, the best betting tips, and live win probabilities.

Our model updates regularly, so refresh this article for the latest betting analysis before the Burnley vs Nottingham Forest game at Turf Moor.

As always, see Stats Insider's Best Bets for the best tips for every Premier League match, plus a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Burnley vs Nottingham Forest: Preview

The Premier League match-up between Burnley and Nottingham Forest at Turf Moor is scheduled to commence at 1:00am AEST on Monday.

  • Teams: Burnley vs Nottingham Forest
  • Date: Monday 20 May 2024
  • Time: 1:00am AEST
  • Venue: Turf Moor (Burnley)

All dates and times mentioned in this article are in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) unless otherwise stated.

Our Burnley vs Nottingham Forest predictions have been made based on 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, all curated by our team of skilled data scientists and analysts. We use cutting-edge technology and machine learning to ensure our Premier League tips are accurate and reliable, so that you can make informed decisions with confidence.

If you choose to use our predictions for betting purposes, it's vital that you gamble responsibly and keep track of your money. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on Premier League

Stats Insider is your home for betting on the Premier League in Australia, with the latest Premier League betting news, predictions for every Premier League game, and futures odds for the Premier League.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles