• Origin
  • AFL
  • NRL
  • MLB
  • Tennis
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Brighton vs Chelsea Prediction and Tips - 16 May 2024

Brighton will face Chelsea in Premier League action at American Express Stadium on Thursday, starting at 4:45am AEST.

Stats Insider's free betting tips for the Brighton vs Chelsea game, plus the latest betting odds in Australia, are detailed in this article.

Who Will Win: Brighton vs Chelsea

Based on trusted machine learning and data, Stats Insider has simulated the result of Thursday's Brighton-Chelsea Premier League match 10,000 times.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Brighton a 29.0% chance of winning, Chelsea a 49.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.0% chance of occurring.

More: Brighton vs Chelsea Match Centre

Brighton vs Chelsea: Odds

The latest Betfair betting odds in Australia for Thursday's Premier League clash at American Express Stadium are listed here:

  • Head to Head: Brighton $3.40, Chelsea $2.10, Draw $4.30
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.40, Under $3.40

Odds via Betfair are correct at time of publishing and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, Betfair currently has Brighton at $3.40 and Chelsea at $2.10.

Lastly, Betfair has odds of $4.30 for a draw if you think the score will be level after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for Brighton vs Chelsea sits at 2.5 with Betfair, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.40 and odds for the Under at $3.40.

More: Live Scores for All Sports

Brighton vs Chelsea: Best Bets

  • Head to Head: Chelsea at $2.10 with Betfair (1.4% edge)
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 at $3.40 with Betfair (4.5% edge) 🔥

When you see a 🔥, you know it's one of our best bets of the day across all sports.

These Brighton vs Chelsea betting tips are based on world-class modelling and gambling intelligence to give you the best possible advice around the clock.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit in this game, Under 2.5 is our best bet because of the better odds ($3.40) that are available from Betfair.

Brighton vs Chelsea: Prediction

Stats Insider has full coverage of Brighton vs Chelsea on Thursday, including pre-match predictions, computer tips, and live win probabilities.

Our model updates frequently, so bookmark this page for the latest betting analysis before the Brighton vs Chelsea game at American Express Stadium.

As always, see Stats Insider's Best Bets for the best tips for every Premier League match, plus a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Brighton vs Chelsea: Preview

The Premier League match-up between Brighton and Chelsea at American Express Stadium is scheduled to start at 4:45am AEST on Thursday.

  • Teams: Brighton vs Chelsea
  • Date: Thursday 16 May 2024
  • Time: 4:45am AEST
  • Venue: American Express Stadium (Falmer, East Sussex)

All dates and times in this article are in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) unless otherwise noted.

Our Brighton vs Chelsea predictions are the result of 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, all curated by our team of skilled data scientists and analysts. We use cutting-edge technology and machine learning to ensure our Premier League tips are trustworthy and reliable, giving you the confidence to make informed decisions.

If you decide to use our Premier League predictions for betting purposes, it's vital that you gamble responsibly and know when to stop. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on Premier League

Stats Insider is your go-to source for betting on the Premier League in Australia, with the latest Premier League betting news, predictions for every Premier League game, and futures probabilities for the Premier League.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles