• Origin
  • AFL
  • NRL
  • MLB
  • Tennis
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Brentford vs Newcastle Prediction and Tips - 20 May 2024

Brentford will play Newcastle in Premier League action at Gtech Community Stadium on Monday, beginning at 1:00am AEST.

Stats Insider's top betting tips for the Brentford vs Newcastle game, plus the latest betting odds in Australia, are featured below.

Who Will Win: Brentford vs Newcastle

Using advanced computer power and data, Stats Insider has simulated the outcome of Monday's Brentford-Newcastle Premier League match 10,000 times.

Our independent predictive analytics model gives Brentford a 28.5% chance of winning, Newcastle a 49.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 21.9% chance of occurring.

More: Brentford vs Newcastle Match Centre

Brentford vs Newcastle: Odds

The current Betfair betting odds in Australia for Monday's Premier League clash at Gtech Community Stadium are listed here:

  • Head to Head: Brentford $3.05, Newcastle $2.26, Draw $4.20
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.39, Under $3.45

Odds via Betfair are correct at time of publishing and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, Betfair currently has Brentford at $3.05 and Newcastle at $2.26.

Lastly, Betfair has odds of $4.20 for a draw if you think both sides will be level after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with Betfair, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.39 and odds for the Under at $3.45.

More: Today's Best Bets for All Sports

Brentford vs Newcastle: Best Bets

  • Head to Head: Newcastle at $2.26 with Betfair (50% probability) 🔥
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 at $3.45 with Betfair (4.6% edge) 🔥

Any time you see a 🔥, you know it's one of our best tips for today across any sport.

These Brentford vs Newcastle predictions are based on world-class simulations and wagering experience to give you the best possible advice around the clock.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit in this game, Under 2.5 is our best bet due to the better odds ($3.45) that are available from Betfair.

Brentford vs Newcastle: Prediction

Stats Insider has full betting coverage of Brentford vs Newcastle on Monday, including pre-match predictions, free tips, and live win probabilities.

Remember, our model updates regularly, so refresh this article for the latest betting tips before the Brentford vs Newcastle match at Gtech Community Stadium.

As always, check out our Best Bets for the best tips for every Premier League match, as well as a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Brentford vs Newcastle: Preview

The Premier League game between Brentford and Newcastle at Gtech Community Stadium is scheduled to begin at 1:00am AEST on Monday.

  • Teams: Brentford vs Newcastle
  • Date: Monday 20 May 2024
  • Time: 1:00am AEST
  • Venue: Gtech Community Stadium (Brentford, Middlesex)

All dates and times in this article are in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) unless otherwise stated.

Our Brentford vs Newcastle predictions have been made after running 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, carefully curated by our team of skilled data scientists and analysts. We use cutting-edge technology and machine learning to ensure our Premier League tips are trustworthy and reliable, giving you the knowledge you need to make informed decisions with confidence.

If you choose to use our predictions for betting purposes, it's crucial to gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on Premier League

Stats Insider is your home for betting on the Premier League in Australia, with the latest Premier League betting news, predictions for every Premier League game, and futures odds for the Premier League.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles