• AFL
  • NRL
  • NBA
  • College Basketball
  • NHL
  • Tennis
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • MLS
  • Golf
  • Racing

Atlanta United vs Columbus Crew Prediction and Tips - 8 November 2023

Atlanta plays Columbus in MLS action at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Wednesday, with kick-off at 11:00am AEDT.

Stats Insider's top betting tips for Atlanta vs Columbus, plus the latest betting odds in Australia, are detailed below.

Who Will Win: Atlanta United vs Columbus Crew

Using detailed machine learning and data, Stats Insider has simulated Wednesday's Atlanta-Columbus MLS match-up 10,000 times.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Atlanta a 43.2% chance of winning, Columbus a 34.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.2% chance of happening.

More: Atlanta vs Columbus Match Centre

Atlanta United vs Columbus Crew: Odds

The latest betting odds in Australia for Wednesday's MLS clash at Mercedes-Benz Stadium are listed here:

  • Head to Head: Atlanta $2.40, Columbus $2.62, Draw $4.00
  • Total (Over/Under 2.5 Goals): Over $1.48, Under $2.60

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

Looking at the latest head-to-head odds, bet365 currently has Atlanta at $2.40 and Columbus Crew at $2.62.

Lastly, bet365 has odds of $4.00 for a draw if you think both sides will be all square after 90 minutes.

The Over/Under for Atlanta vs Columbus is set at 2.5 with bet365, which currently has odds for the Over at $1.48 and odds for the Under at $2.60.

More: Live Win Probabilities for All Sports

Atlanta United vs Columbus Crew: Betting Tips

  • Head to Head: Atlanta at $2.40 with bet365 (1.6% edge)
  • Total Goals: Over 2.5 at $1.48 with bet365 (68% probability)

Our Atlanta vs Columbus predictions are based on market-leading simulations and wagering experience to give you the best possible advice around the clock.

Atlanta United vs Columbus Crew: Prediction

For more information, click or tap See Matchup.

Stats Insider has full coverage of Atlanta vs Columbus on Wednesday, including pre-match predictions, expert tips, and live win probabilities.

Our model updates frequently, so refresh this article for the latest betting predictions before the Atlanta vs Columbus game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

As always, check out our Best Bets to get the best tips for every MLS match, as well as a host of other sports that we offer predictions on.

Atlanta United vs Columbus Crew: Preview

The MLS game between Atlanta and Columbus at Mercedes-Benz Stadium is scheduled to begin at 11:00am AEDT on Wednesday.

  • Teams: Atlanta United vs Columbus Crew
  • Date: Wednesday 8 November 2023
  • Time: 11:00am AEDT
  • Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta, Georgia)

All dates and times mentioned in this article are in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) unless otherwise noted.

Our predictions for Atlanta vs Columbus are the result of 10,000 data-driven simulations of the game, carefully curated by our team of expert data scientists and analysts. We use the latest in predictive analytics technology and machine learning to ensure our MLS tips are accurate and reliable, giving you the knowledge you need to make informed decisions with confidence.

If you decide to use our MLS predictions for betting purposes, it's important to gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au.

More on MLS

Stats Insider is your go-to source for betting on the MLS in Australia, with the latest MLS betting news, tips for every MLS game, and futures probabilities for the MLS.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles