AFL Expert Tips and Predictions for Round 14, 2024

Looking for help when it comes to your AFL tips for Round 14? We have AFL Round 14 tips 2024 for every game this weekend.

As Australia's leading provider of AFL expert tips, Stats Insider is here to give you some help with AFL tipping for each match in Round 14 of the 2024 season.

AFL Round 14 Expert Tips 2024

Round 14 of the AFL season features six games, starting with Brisbane vs St Kilda on Friday and finishing with GWS vs Port Adelaide on Sunday.

These AFL footy tips and predictions are powered by cutting-edge data and analytics, making our AFL tips Round 14 2024 a must-read resource for AFL tipsters of every level.

Related: Predictions for Every AFL Game

AFL Tips Round 14 2024: Who Will Win

Detailed below are our predictions for each AFL game in Round 14, 2024, based on 10,000 simulations per match.

Brisbane vs St Kilda

Round 14 action kicks off with Brisbane playing St Kilda at The Gabba on Friday. Our predictive analytics model projects Brisbane as having an 80% chance of winning, while St Kilda has a 20% projected win chance.

Brisbane vs St Kilda is at The Gabba on Friday, June 14 at 7:40pm. All times mentioned in this article are in Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).

Western Bulldogs vs Fremantle

In this week's game between the Western Bulldogs and Fremantle, the Bulldogs are the more likely winners, with our predictive model projecting a 66% chance for the Western Bulldogs. Fremantle, on the other hand, has a 34% chance of winning.

Western Bulldogs vs Fremantle is at Marvel Stadium on Saturday, June 15 at 1:45pm.

More: AFL Premiership 2024 Tips

Richmond vs Hawthorn

We are tipping Hawthorn to win its game against Richmond this week, with our model projecting a 71% win probability for the Hawks. Richmond has a 29% chance of winning.

Richmond vs Hawthorn is at the Melbourne Cricket Ground on Saturday, June 15 at 4:35pm.

Adelaide vs Sydney

With a win probability of 70%, our tip for this game is Sydney, while its opponent, Adelaide, has a projected win chance of 30%.

Looking at the head-to-head betting odds, Betfair currently has Adelaide at $3.30, with Sydney available at $1.41.

Adelaide vs Sydney is at Adelaide Oval on Saturday, June 15 at 7:30pm.

More: AFL Player Ratings

North Melbourne vs Collingwood

The Magpies have a 90% chance of winning this week, compared to North Melbourne's 10% chance of victory. This makes Collingwood the team to tip at Marvel Stadium.

North Melbourne vs Collingwood is at Marvel Stadium on Sunday, June 16 at 1:00pm.

GWS vs Port Adelaide

GWS is favoured to win here, with our model giving them a 65% chance, while Port Adelaide enters the weekend with a 35% chance of causing an upset at Sydney Showground Stadium.

GWS vs Port Adelaide is at Sydney Showground Stadium on Sunday, June 16 at 4:00pm.

AFL Tipping Round 14 2024: Who to Tip

  • Brisbane
  • Bulldogs
  • Hawthorn
  • Sydney
  • Collingwood
  • GWS

AFL Round 14 Games to Tip On

  • Brisbane Lions vs St Kilda Saints
  • Western Bulldogs vs Fremantle Dockers
  • Richmond Tigers vs Hawthorn Hawks
  • Adelaide Crows vs Sydney Swans
  • North Melbourne Kangaroos vs Collingwood Magpies
  • GWS Giants vs Port Adelaide Power

AFL Round 14 Bye Teams: Who Has a Bye This Week

  • Carlton Blues
  • Essendon Bombers
  • Geelong Cats
  • Gold Coast Suns
  • Melbourne Demons
  • West Coast Eagles

The AFL footy tips Round 14 2024 and probabilities in this article are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Stats Insider is renowned in Australia for providing expert AFL tips. Our AFL expert tips 2024 are generated by an in-house team of skilled data scientists and analysts who use cutting-edge technology and machine learning to simulate each game 10,000 times and determine the most likely outcomes. This meticulous approach ensures our predictions are accurate and reliable, helping you make informed decisions when it comes to AFL tipping.

If you choose to use our AFL tips for betting purposes, it's important that you gamble responsibly and keep track of your money. For free and confidential support, call 1800 858 858 or visit

More on the AFL

As well as being your best resource for AFL footy tips, Stats Insider is your home for AFL betting insights and analysis, with the latest AFL betting news, predictions for every AFL match, weekly AFL best bets, and AFL 2024 premiership probabilities.

Ryan Leaver

Ryan Leaver is a respected journalist and lifelong sports fan who is widely regarded as one of Australia's most trusted sources for accurate and up-to-date information across various sports. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism (Sport) from La Trobe University, which strengthens his credibility in the field. Ryan, who previously worked at Triple M, where he provided comprehensive coverage of the AFL and cricket, is renowned for his extensive knowledge and ability to deliver the latest insights.

Related Articles
More Articles